EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/APPLICATION PROCESS
Artists are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below details:
- Personal Details: Full Name, VAT number, Address to match VAT number, Nationality, Contact Number.
- A description of their background, work and interests and the motivation behind their application for AiR2023 (max 500 words)
- A brief description of the purpose of the residency, taking into account the timeline of the creative process. What stage of your creative process will the residency be supporting and how would the residency support this part of the process? (max 500 words)
- Outline of one potential practical outcome of the residency, communicating the ideal presentation and feedback scenario for the residency.
- An indication of the required fee and how it will be used
- An indication of whether the residency is supported by another grant and if yes, highlighting which one.
- A maximum of 2 links to work/research samples, in video form
- Preferred residency week/s with specific starting dates
- File size of attachments to application email should not exceed 20MB
- The format of presentation of the application will factor into the evaluation process.
- The residencies do not support production or post-production of films related to the research.
- Selected applicants are required to cooperate in the marketing and sharing of their experience during this residency through various means, including social media, media interviews, photoshoots and receptions.